Social Responsibility Charter
At Be Monsterful, we are dedicated to creating a constructive impact on the communities we inhabit and operate in.
We are cognizant of the fact that adhering to responsible practices is paramount for us and provides a platform for expanding the value for all those interconnected to our school, in addition to promoting sustainable development in the regions where we operate.
We endeavor to garner the trust of all with whom we engage, including our employees, the localities where we work, the administrations that host us, and any other persons or organizations with whom we are involved in the sustainable procurement of mineral resources.
We support the World Bank's proposed definition of Corporate Social Responsibility.
Corporate Social Responsibility is the commitment of business to contribute to sustainable economic development – working with employees, their families, the local community and society at large to improve the quality of life, in ways that are both good for business and good for development.
As a socially conscious English language school, we are dedicated to the ongoing improvement of our services in the following areas:
Excellence In Environmental Sustainability
Excellence In Sustainability Education
Excellence In Contributing To A Sustainable Society
1. Excellence In Environmental Sustainability
1. To reduce waste: Implementing waste reduction practices such as recycling, reducing packaging, and increasing the use of recycled materials to help the company reduce its environmental impact.
2. To reuse materials: Reusing existing materials to help reduce the need for additional resourcing in production. Encouraging the use of materials multiple times to help to reduce unnecessary waste.
3. To maximize efficiency: The use of efficient technologies and practices to help the company to more effectively utilize resources. This can include everything from improving energy efficiency to optimizing production processes.
4. To invest in renewable energy: Investing in renewable energy sources such as solar and wind to help reduce the company’s reliance on fossil fuels. This can help create an environmentally friendly energy supply chain.
5. To implement eco-friendly business practices: We always consider implementing business practices that are more environmentally friendly. This could include using renewable materials, increasing energy efficiency, or minimizing waste.
6. To educate our employees: Encouraging employees to practice environmental sustainability in their daily lives can have a positive impact on the company’s environmental efforts.
7. To participate in external initiatives: Participating in external environmental initiatives to help create a culture of environmental sustainability within the company.
8. To invest in green technologies: Investing in green technologies can help reduce the company’s environmental impact. This could include investing in energy efficient technologies, green buildings, and renewable energy sources.
2. Excellence In Sustainability Education
1. To increase the use of technology: Technology is quickly becoming an important tool for engaging students and connecting them with the world around them. By implementing technology-based learning systems, we can create more engaging and interactive lessons that help students develop critical thinking skills.
2. To eliminate gender bias: Educational institutions such as ours can help create a more equitable learning environment by instituting programs and practices designed to eliminate gender bias in classrooms. This could mean providing additional support for girls and women, as well as raising awareness about gender inequality and its impact on learning.
3. To create inclusive spaces: Providing an inclusive learning environment can make all students feel accepted and valued. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment that is accessible to all students, regardless of their race, gender, culture, or ability.
4. To foster collaborative learning: Studying in groups is a great way to foster collaboration and promote knowledge retention. Teaching students how to work together and form relationships of mutual respect can help encourage a collaborative learning atmosphere.
5. To promote diversity: Promoting diversity and teaching students to accept and appreciate different cultures can help create a more accepting learning environment. Including material on different cultures, perspectives, and backgrounds can give students a more holistic understanding of the world.
6. To incorporate experiential learning: Experiential learning is a great way to engage students in the learning process and make the material more exciting. Through activities such as field trips, role-play, and simulations teachers can make learning more interactive and meaningful.
7. To improve education standards: We strive to develop more rigorous academic standards and exams that are designed to challenge students and help them reach their full potential. This can include implementing more advanced topics in the curriculum and utilizing more challenging teaching methods.
8. To improve teacher quality: Hiring and retaining quality teachers is essential to providing the best education for students. We focus on recruiting highly qualified teachers and providing them with ongoing training and resources. Additionally, providing teachers with adequate resources and support can help create a more engaging learning environment.
3. Excellence In Contributing To A Sustainable Society
1. Our students, staff and partners have the opportunity to experience and/or learn about other cultures and countries by being part of or being in contact with our growing national and international student population in order to do so.
2. To encourage tolerance and acceptance of different cultures and lifestyles in order to prevent discrimination and prejudice within our school and in wider society when appropriate.
3. We raise awareness of global issues and provide updates on our projects to staff, students and partners in order to encourage them to consider sustainability in all areas of their lives.
4. To organise staff and student groups with the purpose of donating their time to local environmental and social projects.
5. To run fundraisers and awareness-raising events for our chosen charities, and to help with worldwide disaster relief as needed.
6. To donate money to local and international non-profit organisations as and when financially feasible for the purpose.